C1™ Single Cell AutoPrep
Single-cell analysis involves key steps - cell isolation and preparation, and data acquisition and analysis. The highest level of technical variability exists during cell preparation and can lead to inaccuracies and reduced confidence of resultant data. The C1™ automates and streamlines this entire process, minimising technical variability.
As few as 750-1,000 cells are simply pipetted into a C1™ Single Cell AutoPrep Array and separated into 96 individual chambers. Cells are imaged, cell viability checked through staining and then mRNA transcripts processed and extracted for analysis on the Biomark™ or for next-generation sequencing.
C1 plates come in different sizes based upon cell type and size:
5-10 micron: small cells such as stem cells and white blood cells (WBC)
10-17 micron: medium cells such as induced pluripotent stem cells (iPS), progenitor cells, neurons and others
17-25 microns: large cells such as fibroblasts, keratinocytes, cardiomyocytes, smooth muscle cells and others.
Cell populations can be from an enriched population using flow cytometry, cell cultures or tissues.
- Upon quotation acceptance, please submit your samples according to our sample submission guidelines
- All samples are submitted using our C1_Single_Cell_Autoprep_Sample_Submission_Guide.pdf
- 0.5 - 1 ml of cells (166-250 K/ml) in native medium is required
- Data Retrieval is by Cloudstor
- Data Analysis is processed by Fluidigm Real-Time PCR analysis software
- Turn around time is within 2 to 3 days of sample receipt
- A quality report will then be provided detailing methodologies for publication purposes