The MHTP Medical Genomics Facility is an Authorised Agilent Service Provider and provides processing and analysis for Gene Expression determination and Comparative Genomic Hybridisation. Services include sample quality control, labelling, hybridisation, array washing and scanning.
Using the Agilent Scanner, we can also provide scanning services for other arrays.
- Following discussions with our Microarray manager and bioinformatician, we will email through a quotation
- Upon quotation acceptance, please submit your samples according to our sample submission guidelines
- For further service information, please go to our Microarray service page.
- All samples are submitted using our online service link ARIN
- Follow the sample submission instructions
- Data Retrieval is via secure FTP
- Times to Results is within 2 weeks of samples passing quality control
- A quality report will then be provided detailing methodologies used for publication